Data Grid completeness refers to the proportion of sub-categories marked as complete. At the end of 2023, the completeness of all Data Grids combined was 70 percent. That is, 70 percent of relevant, comprehensive data was available across 23 locations. If we add the data that is relevant but incomplete, the total was 93 percent. This leaves 7 percent of categories with data that does not meet the criteria or with no data.